cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I reactivated my plan and my phone still doesnt work.

DeadlyFX
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am seriously done and ready to dump you guys, its already a pain to even repay the amount due with your trash website but now you want me to just wander around this community all day waiting for an answer? I'll go change my sim card right now and I can give 2 F&^%$  about your garbage website. Fix this now. Wheres the customer support line?

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@DeadlyFX 

If you were able to reactivate your plan and your device is still not working then

try the following to get plan re-activated again. (Just keep going down the list)

1. Restart your phone
  2. Lost/Stolen trick 
    lst.png

wait a couple of minutes and then declare your phone found by using the same steps from above and restart your phone.

3. Add $1 to your account funds

If it's still not working your will need to wait for the Moderator Team to reply back.

@DeadlyFX resyart your phone,  wait 30 seconds and restart it.  If this doesnt work try the lost/ stolen trick. From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5  minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone. 

20200504_182846.jpg

Stay safe. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@DeadlyFX its all online here. While you wait for moderator response. Lets see if we can get it working.  What's the make and model of your phone?  Thanks. 

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DeadlyFX Whats your problem. We might be able to help. Its better to talk to us first as we may be able to help you faster than a moderator can.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Here are the way s to contact a moderator for assistance;

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@DeadlyFX wrote:

I am seriously done and ready to dump you guys, its already a pain to even repay the amount due with your trash website but now you want me to just wander around this community all day waiting for an answer? I'll go change my sim card right now and I can give 2 F&^%$  about your garbage website. Fix this now. Wheres the customer support line?

Go to the top of this page for "Get Help"...click on "Chat with Simon" to start process of moderator assistance. While waiting...whats the matter..maybe we can help.

Need Help? Let's chat.