cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased US talk but see no confirmation of that ?

Sam15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello , I recent ran out of my US talk minutes. I went online to purchased more US talk time (add on)  i found and purchased 1000 minutes of US talk time for $15 dollars.  but i don't see any confirmation of actually having 1000 minutes of US talk time added to my account ?  How do i confirm that ? 

Also, will the unused minutes roll over to the next mount  ? 

Thank you 

Sam 

6 REPLIES 6

Tess89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

all good now need to clear cache (sp?) once  I messaged the help person it was solved 

@Tess89   You might have purchased it twice

The My Account has problem with browser cache, you could be reading old cached page.

login to My Account again using Incognito mode, check if the add-ons is there.  Also check Payment page to confirm if they charged you twice.  Likely Yes.  Please then open ticket with PM support to get them sort out the situation:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@Tess89 wrote:

we have done this twice and both times down loaded the receipt and both times the add on did not appear on my account

@Tess89  - does it show after clicking the circle / arrow button?

esjliv_0-1675256565571.png

Tess89
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

we have done this twice and both times down loaded the receipt and both times the add on did not appear on my account

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sam15 

I can understand your frustration with this. If you didn’t receive a confirmation, then it might not have gone through. I would recommend you try again in a few minutes from the link below. Also, any unused minutes/data from an add-on would rollover.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/change-plan/

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Sam15 wrote:

hello , I recent ran out of my US talk minutes. I went online to purchased more US talk time (add on)  i found and purchased 1000 minutes of US talk time for $15 dollars.  but i don't see any confirmation of actually having 1000 minutes of US talk time added to my account ?  How do i confirm that ? 

Also, will the unused minutes roll over to the next mount  ? 

Thank you 

Sam 

The 1000 minutes of US talk time is for making calls to the US while you are in Canada.

Buying an add on is a 2 step process. You added the money to your account. You now have to go back in and purchase the add on in self service.

Once you have done that, you should see it listed in Plan and Add-ons in self service.

Add-ons roll over each month until consumed.

Need Help? Let's chat.