Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid $5 for the data add-on but I still don't have a date

sinasalamat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid $5 for the data add-on but I still don't have a date

15 REPLIES 15

@LurganIeUk 

Do keep in mind I can have roast cow sandwich but not the proper name for it sandwich in the community. Lol....

@darlicious wrote:

@LurganIeUk 

I didn't know what you meant so the first thing to pop up was General Officers Legal Orientation and that didn't make any sense....next was the Urban Dictionary and I knew that's not what you meant either but I had better get to you before some youngster hit the report button and you had to explain yourself to a moderator........but thx for my laugh of the day!😃

Thanks ..... but do keep in mind....an acronym can have many many meanings. 

@LurganIeUk 

I didn't know what you meant so the first thing to pop up was General Officers Legal Orientation and that didn't make any sense....next was the Urban Dictionary and I knew that's not what you meant either but I had better get to you before some youngster hit the report button and you had to explain yourself to a moderator........but thx for my laugh of the day!😃

@darlicious 

Ha ha ha you youngsters have so many acronyms.  And how is it you know most of them???

I fixed it!

@LurganIeUk 

Have you looked that up in the urban dictionary? You might want to do that and come back to edit your post.....lol!😀😆😆😅😂

@darlicious 

But sometimes a little bump/transaction can make you lose some things too!!

Like BOGO means Buy One Get One(free or 1/2 off)

But Get One Lose One happens to me often. 

@Meow 

You would be surprised at the free goodies that can appear on your overview page if you give your account a good shake or thump it in just the right spot!

@darlicious wrote:

@Meow 

As I like to say.....your pm account is like a vending machine.

Not good analogy 😋.

You can shake or bump vending machine and goodies will 'miraculously' appear in reception bin. Or you can get 2 for 1... 😉  but I get your point...

@Meow 

As I like to say.....your pm account is like a vending machine. If you don't add any money it doesn't matter what buttons you push you will no get what you want until you pay for it. Add your funds. Make your selection. Confirm and submit the payment and your selection will drop into the bottom of your overview page for you to access.

@Koombassi wrote:

That's my understanding as well. The PM system seems to only go to your credit card if your Balance is deficient. That's how it works for the monthly plan using Autopay. Now for add-ones, it might be different. 

You are correct for your 30 day cycle payment balance first then the auto-pay set up. 

BUT....for an add on the amount required MUST be in your balance. There is no auto-pay for buying an add-on. So if your balance is not enough you must do a manual top up to cover the purchase of an add-on. 

@Meow wrote:

@darlicious wrote:

First you have to add the funds then you buy the add on. You probably have $5 showing in your available funds. Go back into your account and click on the add on. Scroll down the page confirm your purchase and submit the payment.

I never bought any add-ons so am trying to understand the process. Correct me if I am wrong:

1. You have to have funds on your PM account

1.1 If your PM account shows 'Available Funds: $0.00' that means you do NOT have any funds

2. You have to add funds to your PM account (charging your card)

3. Then your Available funds will show $5 (for example)

4. Only then you can buy add-on as add-on takes funds from your PM account and NOT directly from your credit card.

Correct.

Have sufficient funds in Available Funds first....then buy the add-on.

Koombassi
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

That's my understanding as well. The PM system seems to only go to your credit card if your Balance is deficient. That's how it works for the monthly plan using Autopay. Now for add-ones, it might be different. 

@darlicious wrote:

First you have to add the funds then you buy the add on. You probably have $5 showing in your available funds. Go back into your account and click on the add on. Scroll down the page confirm your purchase and submit the payment.

I never bought any add-ons so am trying to understand the process. Correct me if I am wrong:

1. You have to have funds on your PM account

1.1 If your PM account shows 'Available Funds: $0.00' that means you do NOT have any funds

2. You have to add funds to your PM account (charging your card)

3. Then your Available funds will show $5 (for example)

4. Only then you can buy add-on as add-on takes funds from your PM account and NOT directly from your credit card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sinasalamat : It's a non-intuitive two steps. It looks like you're going about buying it but you're just doing the first step.

Edit: as for the date...that's all on you - not 200mb of data. 🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@sinasalamat 

Need Help? Let's chat.