cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to change my plan.

viper011
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to change my plan but I can't on self serve because it says call 611. I called 611 but can't get ahold of anyone and I need to change my plan today.

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

wrote:

Easiest way to change your plan is by going to the Public Mobile Self Serve website and doing it on there. 

@inigo_151 yes, except if you're a Legacy customer.  I explained it earlier in this thread.  Please have a look.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

inigo_151

Easiest way to change your plan is by going to the Public Mobile Self Serve website and doing it on there. 

mabmarkus

I wasn't aware of the need for the early pioneers of Public Mobile needing to call in to change their plan, cheers for that!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

wrote:

You should be able to change your plan up via logging into my account online on a computer...are you saving the changes after you edit your plan? It can be a little laggy when removing/adding features so give it another go and I believe it should prompt you for your plan changes to take place immediately or on your next monthly renewal date.

@mabmarkus FYI, anyone on a plan from prior to Feb 2015 cannot change the plan themselves via self-serve.  They need to call in for help, to have someone explain that chaning plans will cause them to lose access to calling in for help.  However, I did confirm with the moderator team today that they can help as well, so to @viper011 I'd stronly suggest following @benj's link to private message the mods ASAP, if you haven't already.  

More info:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@viper011 sorry to hear about your trouble. 

Please send a private message to the @CS_Agent. In your message to o them, please include:

- explaination of your issue

- your phone number and

- your account number

The mods will be able to help you out. 

viper011

I can't change anything it just says contact 611.

benj

Send the mods a message: Link

@CS_Agent

mabmarkus

You should be able to change your plan up via logging into my account online on a computer...are you saving the changes after you edit your plan? It can be a little laggy when removing/adding features so give it another go and I believe it should prompt you for your plan changes to take place immediately or on your next monthly renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.