cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a moderator NOW

pissedoff3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

On business in Florida, i have a roaming oackage. When making ir receiving calls, my phone beeps 2 or 3 times and drops the call.

I have treid my sim card in three different Canadian unlocked ohones and the same thing happens with all the phone....What to do

11 REPLIES 11

The easiest thing to do if you are in the states is going to any grocery store or electronic store, and pick up a burner phone aka pre-paid phone. It comes with a SIM card and 'x' amount of minutes. That's what my dad does when he is on a super spy gig!

Kevin11

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@PAULRANG18 wrote:

Be sure to enable roaming on the phone and reboot the phone, if necessary. Choose one of two PM roaming providers, AT-T or TMobile.

Interesting info. 

http://baystreet.ca/articles/techinsider.aspx?id=2076

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@pissedoff3  Duplicate US roaming talk add-ons on your account is know to cause that issue. If only one US talk roaming add-on is currently appearing in your account then you account  needs to be reset by the Moderator Team so you must submit a ticket asap for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Be sure to enable roaming on the phone and reboot the phone, if necessary. Choose one of two PM roaming providers, AT-T or TMobile.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pissedoff3   what addons are listed in your selfserve?

If you have 2 USA talk addons they Cancel each other out.

To speak with mods use the chatbot Simon to submit a ticket to moderators.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@pissedoff3 wrote:

On business in Florida, i have a roaming oackage. When making ir receiving calls, my phone beeps 2 or 3 times and drops the call.

I have treid my sim card in three different Canadian unlocked ohones and the same thing happens with all the phone....What to do

@pissedoff3 you can talk to moderators directly by sending a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Lesleesays

I thought mine was unlocked...I had to phone Rodgers to unlock it and five minutes later I was good to go!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@pissedoff3 wrote:

1.  Restart your phone with roaming enabled.

2.  Manually select one of the roaming partner: AT&T or T-Mobile

If my suggestion failed to fix the problem, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you try manually selecting T-Mobile or AT& T ?  Try rebooting your phone.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pissedoff3 wrote:

Can you roam with a different carrier?

Need Help? Let's chat.