cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a mod asap please

winstonbattle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need a mod concerning credit card payment failing and help with changing my plan. thanks in advance. 

8 REPLIES 8

winstonbattle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got my cc to work by not putting my apt number and writing everything in all caps.. worked. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@winstonbattle  Credit card failing is a common occurrence. Try making a one-time payment using a custom amount instead off the automatically generated amount owing.

If you have problems adding your credit card then use uppercase, enter the address exactly as it appears on your statement. Do not enter any apartment or unit number. Do not enter any special characters.

While waiting for the moderators to respond if your account is currently suspended you might want to purchase a voucher too get up and running again.

vouchers.png

1. Xoom
    2. Recharge
    3. Ding

Hope this helps!

[Today's Solution highlighted ......... Luddite]

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@winstonbattle wrote:

I need a mod concerning credit card payment failing and help with changing my plan. thanks in advance. 

If you post what the circumstances are in a bit more detail, the community will be able to offer help. The response time here is going to be faster than a MOD. Although response times for the MODS have been really good recently under 24hrs. I would ask here and if we are not able to help then move to a MOD.

Have a great Saturday! 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When updating your credit card make sure to leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@winstonbattle hello regarding your credit card issue is it possible you received a new credit card recently if so you simply have to go into your self serve account and update the expiry date after that you should be able to change the plan on your own without an moderators assistance if you want to keep the same plan you will need a moderator follow the above instructions to speak to moderator

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@winstonbattle Contact moderators through clicking on ? on bottom right of the page and following directions OR directly through the private message here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@winstonbattle wrote:

To contact the moderators you need to click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.  This will take you to SIMon the chatbot and there you will follow the prompts to raise a trouble ticket.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.