cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm being charged too much

SuperMallard
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to upgrade my plan last month. I still don't have cross Canada calling yet I seem to be paying for it. Any help would be appreciated.

5 REPLIES 5

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SuperMallard, did you do an immediate plan change also?  That may make costs appear higher because you will lose some paid usage.  

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Does your self serve portal show you have the new plan now?

We need more info on your account to be able to solve it.  

If you changed your plan immediately, you will be charged again. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SuperMallard

Login your self serve and check the payment history for the payment record.

Was the payment on plan change successful?

Which plan is showing on the first page after login?

Is it the the upgraded plan?

If you are one the upgraded plan with Canada wide calling, you need to send a private message to the moderator team for help.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@SuperMallard, does your self serve portal show that you are on the new (canada wide) plan?  If it does, and you are not able to make Canada wide calls, then you will need to contact the moderators via private message so that they can sort this out for you.

Click here to send the moderators team a private message. Moderators' hours of operation are M-F 9AM-9PM(EST) & S/S 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@SuperMallard wrote:

I tried to upgrade my plan last month. I still don't have cross Canada calling yet I seem to be paying for it. Any help would be appreciated.

We need more info.  Screenshot of your payment history to see what plan you are on would help.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.