cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just renewed my plan with a canada-wide calling and texting anytime I try to call someone it says

Tawilli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just wish my plan from a province-wide to Canada wide plan it has not worked because I can't receive calls and I can't make calls because it says I do not have a current long-distance plan I've missed my interview because of this

2 REPLIES 2

frankindustries
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I find that anything with PB takes three times as long as it normally should, If your account page says that you are signed up then just be paitent, it will happen.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tawilli wrote:

I just wish my plan from a province-wide to Canada wide plan it has not worked because I can't receive calls and I can't make calls because it says I do not have a current long-distance plan I've missed my interview because of this

If your account status is active, try the lost/stolenphone trick to re-provision your plan features.

1. Login to your self-serve account.
2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]
3. Logoff
4. Wait 5 minutes and login again
5. Report your phone found.
6. Re-start you phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of you plan again.

If this trick failed to get thing working again, you should send a private message to moderator for help. But the wait is up to 48 hours. Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.