cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just paid my next 120 days plan, but public mobile sent me this

cozzy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey all,

I just paid my 120-day plan yesterday. Then I got a msg from PM said its sister company KOODO has some promotion for 4G data for $40. So I am wondering if I switch to it, will I get my $120 payment for this cycle back?

Thanks,

8 REPLIES 8

cozzy

I see

That makes sense. 

Thanks,

torontokris
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@cozzy wrote:

They are offering $40 per month for 4G LTE data/unlimited national calls/unlimited msg. Also giving a $100 credit. So it is a very good plan, but the only issue is I just paid $120 for my 90day plan yesterday. It is just too coincidental that PM sending me the msg right after it.

The $100 credit is to make up for the money that you paid to public mobile already already. Does your offer have an expiry date you could wait till the almost the last day and activate Koodo then

cozzy

They are offering $40 per month for 4G LTE data/unlimited national calls/unlimited msg. Also giving a $100 credit. So it is a very good plan, but the only issue is I just paid $120 for my 90day plan yesterday. It is just too coincidental that PM sending me the msg right after it.

cozzy

oh, sorry, my bad.

it is 90-day plan $120.

denkom
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mimmo I just got the offer from Koodo too. And even though I paid for my 90 days at the end of May I am going to switch. Koodo is offering me 4gb per month / canada wide calling. I currently only have provincial calling and 6gb over the 90 days. Also they are throwing in the $100 incentive. I will likely sign up at the end of the month and would love a referral from Koodo 🙂

Edit: Got a referral already.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cozzy are you sure 120 day plan? Public mobilem plans are 30 or 90 days? Also  Is it full speed data or 3g data?

I'm asking only because I'm am curious on who they are targeting now and what they are offering.

The Koodo offer seems to be doubling your monthly  data  for the same price.  Are they offering a sign up bonus?

Also if you do decide to switch Koodo is currently offering 50 refer a friend.  Let me know if you need a referral.

cozzy

I am using the 120day plan for $120. 6G data, unlimited provincial calls, unlimited text msg.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

i believe the answer is no. but if history says anthing  the kood offer might have a bonus cash incentive that should compenstae for some of the  money you just paid.  i would simply port to koodo a day or two before the offer expires.

can you share what plan you are on and what the plan koodo is offering? I am assuming your are on a $120/90 day/12gb  plan (fall promo  or freedom promo), not a 120day plan

Need Help? Let's chat.