cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have three PM accounts, am I doing this right?

AG_BoC
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have three PM accounts for my three teenage kids. This is great  as i've got the $15.00 a plans. I use autopay on all three and two of the 3 are referrals to each other. I;ve got 2 questions

1.  I have to manage these three plans with 3 different email addresses. Anyone know a way to consolidate this?
  2.  Is there such a thing as a PM family plan that might save me more?

5 REPLIES 5

I spent some time trying to figure this out when activating our second account. In the end I gave up and created the full second account. In hindsite now, and using my iPad with finger print reader for login info, going from one account go the other is just push the log out button, log in to other account with a touch of my finger and done. Much easier than trying to figure out how to switch between the two sub accounts inside my BC Hydro account!

AE_Collector

ecowen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is just something you have to do go get the amazingly low priced cell phone plan.  Once the plans are set up and working nicely there's not much to do to manage them.  The savings keep on happening!!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AG_BoC, within the limitations of the one account/one plan system you have done pretty much all that you can do to streamline things.  Many of us with multi accounts use email aliases so that any email communication goes into a single account.  Because we don't receive that many emails from Public Mobile, using separate email accounts is not the end of the world. 

Purplepan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! Public Mobile is a pretty no-frills service provider, so currently there aren't any family plans or any way to consolidate multiple numbers under one account. You've already done everything that I'd suggest for a family, I.e. Make separate accounts and refer each other. And you've got auto pay on too which is great, so you don't need to manually pay all 3 accounts each month. Sorry that's really it! 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I think each separate account requires a different email address.  PM does not offer any family plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.