cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no data and only you can fix it. Help. Please??????? @Moderator_Team

steering
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent 

No one responds to my PM's. How many days (dare I say weeks) do I have to wait for actual help? I have no data and only you can fix it. Help. Please???????

@Moderator_Team 

3 REPLIES 3

steering
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Haha! Thank you so much for telling me how it really is Alex.

It's already been a week without data. Moderators dont reply - ever. @CS_Agent 

Why would i send more money to this company when I cant even get a message acknowledging me and my problem - which of course is that I sent them more money and never got the data. 

Now 4-5 more days? As if.

Public Mobile has until Friday or I'm gone. By by. 

This is terrible @CS_Agent

But for real... thanks for taking the time to respond Alex. I appreciate it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@steering wrote:

@CS_Agent 

No one responds to my PM's. How many days (dare I say weeks) do I have to wait for actual help? I have no data and only you can fix it. Help. Please???????

@Moderator_Team 

Tagging them here isn't very effective. Did you send them a private message here?

Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Don't reply to the email. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message. Then click the subject line to see the whole message.

Then after the verification hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 8am-00 (ET) and Sat-Sun 8am-10pm (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.

From your other thread (maybe the two could be merged by the Oracles) did you try any of the suggestions or could you provide some of the information being requested to try to help you?

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@steering You will just have too wait for the moderators. They are very busy right now so it may be a few days, someone else said they recently waited 4-5 days.

If you need it right away you could try purchasing the addon again then ask the moderators for a refund on your first one.
Need Help? Let's chat.