cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no data. Paid for add on still not working g

Eugenius1977
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello there. I can't seem to connect to anything in. I had used all my data...so I purchased a 1gb add on. Now why can't I still not have any data.it says H+  if someone can help with this issue that would be awesome. I bought 1gb of us roaming. I need help asap 

21 REPLIES 21

What do you mean " it's still throttled " ? As soon as you buy it correctly, it'll work. Log into My Account / Data and Add-ons to see exactly what you have and let us know.

Eugenius1977

Well my phone just reconnected to LTE. Thx for the help. You guys are great.

@Eugenius1977 wrote:

Screenshot_20200704-194613.png

You will need to purchase the left upper data add on   1GB for $15 as shown your screenshot

@Eugenius1977 

@Eugenius1977 wrote:

thanks for all the great help. I have 2 add ons now. So I am able to go online but it still is throttled. Maybe they have to remove the us roaming add on? And there is only one optionon my end for 1gb addon

Having the US data roaming add on should not throttle your data.  

Unless your original plan was a grandfathered LTE plan, most data add ons for the recent PM plans (except for the 1GB LTE data plan only) will be 3G throttled.  

Moderators should be able to remove your USA roaming add on.  

Eugenius1977

Screenshot_20200704-194613.png

Eugenius1977

thanks for all the great help. I have 2 add ons now. So I am able to go online but it still is throttled. Maybe they have to remove the us roaming add on? And there is only one optionon my end for 1gb addon

@Eugenius1977 

The interesting thing is that the 1GB USA roaming data add on is $20. (not $15)

Maybe screenshot your overview page with the data add ons.  

@Eugenius1977 hello you can contact a moderator for a refund just explain that you purchased the wrong one to contact them click on the? Lower right hand corner and ask Simon to speak to a human this will generate a ticket to speak to a moderator mention purchased wrong add on look for a response Top right corner the little envelope icon response time is usually between 2 to 48 hours you will have to go back into your self serve and purchase the proper add-on have a great day

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Spoiler

I think you should contact a moderator. I believe there might be an error with self serve if you purchased the $15 1GB of data but got US roaming...

Eugenius1977

I did and it still says 15$ 1gb us roaming 

@Eugenius1977 wrote:

There is only 1 option for 1gb 15 dollars and that's what I purchased 

There are two options for data at $15 you selected the wrong one.

ShawnC13_0-1593904856176.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Eugenius1977  try these two things to kick start your data.:

1.Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.

@Eugenius1977 wrote:

Yes it was purchased 

You will need to contact the moderators for assistance.  You can do that bu clicking on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.  See if they will reverse the charge and allow you to add the correct add-on.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Eugenius1977   PM is prepaid thete are no refunds.  Contact the moderstors, explain that you purchsed the wrong add and ask nicely for a credit.  You may get one. 

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

In the meantime , buy the 1gig for $15. 

Eugenius1977

There is only 1 option for 1gb 15 dollars and that's what I purchased 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Eugenius1977 wrote:

Hello there. I can't seem to connect to anything in. I had used all my data...so I purchased a 1gb add on. Now why can't I still not have any data.it says H+  if someone can help with this issue that would be awesome. I bought 1gb of us roaming. I need help asap 

Purchasing add-ons is a two-step process.  The first time the funds actually got o Available Funds.  If you log in and see the amount of the add-on in your Available Funds go and "repurchase" it.  Sorry just noticed you purchased the US roaming add-on.  That will only work while in the US and is only good for 10 days,unlike the other data add-on which stays in your account until it is fully consumed.

Eugenius1977

Yes it was purchased 

Eugenius1977

I am in Ontario wasaga beach. Can u switch it over for .e? Or do I need to purchase another one

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Eugenius1977 @Hi the us roaming only works in the us it is also a two step process to buy it the money may still be in your account you can check your self serve to see if it was purchased

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Eugenius1977 are you in the States? If you arent, you bought the wrong add on. You need the 1 gig for $15. Stay safe. Please let us know where you are for more help. Thanks.

Need Help? Let's chat.