cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have data available (according to my acct) but not able to access internet when not on wifi?

arlenev
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

Looking at my account, I should have data available but if I'm not connected to wifi, I am unable to access the web which is super frustrating. 😞 

Ideas? Can someone help?

6 REPLIES 6

arlenev

Hello!

Thank you for your reply. Turns out I must not understand how to read my account details properly, because I was in fact out of data. 😞 

Feeling a little sheepish... 🙂 

arlenev

Hello!

Thank you for your reply. Turns out I must not understand how to read my account details properly, because I was in fact out of data. 😞 

Feeling a little sheepish... 🙂 

arlenev

Hello!

Feeling a little sheepish, 

Arlene

Anonymous
Not applicable

@arlenev, Any chance you disabled data on your phone? I am assuming you did not just recently sign up with Public Mobile, and thus this used to work fine...  When was your last renewal?  Did your data stop working after renewal?

If it just stopped suddenly in the middle of your cycle, and nothing else has changed on your end, you would need to contact the moderator team via private message.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@arlenev You need to setup APN network for your data to work.

Please, read this: click here

Please, create a new Public Mobile APN, don’t edit an existing one, reboot after.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Check your APN settings and match it with the one shown here: https://apn-canada.gishan.net

Need Help? Let's chat.