cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been cut off

cassw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased my usually plan and it was fine for about 5-6 days. Went to call out the other day and I don’t have credit apparently. 

I can text, use internet, receive calls but I can’t call out, due to “no credit”. 

I have logged in, I have my original plan active and it’s not expiring TIL August.... what’s going on?!?

9 REPLIES 9

@Bubbly100 wrote:

The 5$ 500 minute deal for Canada is a great add on that would be sure to help you for the current month. Good luck! 

This was stated 7 hours earlier before you. Quality of content matters.

Bubbly100
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The 5$ 500 minute deal for Canada is a great add on that would be sure to help you for the current month. Good luck! 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@cassw 

You can login to your Self-Serve account to check/view your minutes usage.

Note that calls to your voicemail count towards your calling time.
As with most prepaid services, calls are rounded up by the minute. Also the timer starts right after you dial.

TIP: Check your voicemail messages from another device. It's free to do so.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@cassw 

Only 5 to 6 days since your renewal and you have used up all your calling minutes?

You might want to consider upgrading to the $25 plan which includes unlimited Canada-wide calling.

Or you can buy Calling Add-Ons for additional talk time

=> $5 for 500 Canada Long Distance minutes (1 cent per minute).
=> $8 for 200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes (4 cents per minute).
=> $15 for 400 International Long Distance minutes (3.73 cents per minute).

These Add-Ons do not expire as long as you have an active plan. Unused minutes roll-over to the next cycle.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@cassw  are you on the  15 dollar plan if so check in data and add on section to see if you have any minutes left

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cassw wrote:

I purchased my usually plan and it was fine for about 5-6 days. Went to call out the other day and I don’t have credit apparently. 

I can text, use internet, receive calls but I can’t call out, due to “no credit”. 

I have logged in, I have my original plan active and it’s not expiring TIL August.... what’s going on?!?

@cassw  Sounds like you are on a limited call plan and have used up all your minutes. If that is the case, just purchase the 500 Canada wide minute add-on for $5 to get you up and going again.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cassw The add-on could be roll over to next cycle as long as you use them up or you are no longer with PM. 

sunflowershine

@cassw If you are under $15 plan and used up all your out going minutes, you can buy $5 for 500 minutes of Canada-wide minutes under Add-on. 

sunflowershine

@cassw what do mean no credit? which plan are you in?

Need Help? Let's chat.