Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an active plan

michcody
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For some reason I am unable to make calls on my phone or receive calls

9 REPLIES 9

@michcody 

I have removed the images from this thread. Please do not post personally identifiable information such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, account number, etc.

You will still need delete these pictures from your Community profile. To do that, open up your avatar and go into My Profile, My Photo, All Images.

michcody

No it says it’s active. I even tried just putting money on account that didn’t work

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@michcody When you log into your account, what does it show under your plan details? Can you check your payment history and post screenshots of your plan details and payment history to verify?

@michcody wrote:

I have the unlimited talk Canada wide and international unlimited. I have rebooted and also took my chip out. Everything I have an iPhone I also just noticed that I don’t have any data which is part of plan. I just paid the bill this morning. At 9am and haven’t been able to do anything with it. Can’t even check my voice mail

@michcody  What happens when you dial 611 from your phone. Does it report your account as suspended?

michcody

I have the unlimited talk Canada wide and international unlimited. I have rebooted and also took my chip out. Everything I have an iPhone I also just noticed that I don’t have any data which is part of plan. I just paid the bill this morning. At 9am and haven’t been able to do anything with it. Can’t even check my voice mail

Parv
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Number porting takes some time. It'll work soon. 

This link might be useful : https://help.2degreesmobile.co.nz/app/answers/detail/a_id/15

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@michcody wrote:

For some reason I am unable to make calls on my phone or receive calls

@michcody  Are you on the limited $10 calling plan? If yes, there is a good chance that you ran out of minutes. Best to purchase the 500 minute add-on for $5.00.

eDixit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you recently activated your plan? When I ported my number, it took around three hours to transfer all the details of my phone number over to public mobile. I received a text message when the process was complete. Then I was able to use as normal.

If not, are you sure that you have service? Have you tried the same SIM in another phone? Have you tried restarting the device? Please tell us what you have already done first.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

are you just port your number, it takes hours to get complete. or which plan you have, you may run out the mins, and you can check the self account, if you cannot find the mins session, it means you run out all the mins.

Need Help? Let's chat.