cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have already bought an ADD-ON 1 GB data plan, nothing is showing??? still not able to use internet

bunsenfan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi ,

I have used up my data for my plan, and already purchased an ADD-ON plan, but nothing is showing up, I am still unable to use internet.

How long do I have to wait for my ADD-ON plan to be activate, I thought everything in Public Mobile is self serve, do I have to wait till morning time for staff come to work and activate manually??

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

@bunsenfan

1 GB for $30 is expensive...

For future reference,

You can also do the following if data runs out:

1.  Private message moderator to renew your plan earlier.  Expect about 72 hour wait and hopefully your data lasts the next 2-3 days.  Use Wifi as much as you can.  Or, if you know that you are going to run out in a few days, PM moderator earlier....

2.  Change your plan to another different data plan immediately.  Pay for that new plan and it will last the next 30 days.  The $40, 4.5 GB plan and $45, 6 gB plan are back.  Or pick the $50, 8 GB build your own plan (unlimited US or Canada talk/text).  However, if your plan is an older grandfathered plan, you will lose that plan forever when you do the switch.  If you like your present plan and it is not available presently, do not switch.    

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bunsenfan, add-on purchase is done in two steps.  Please take a look at this illustrative guide to make sure you complete the two steps.  Please acknowledge the author if you find the information useful.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/td-p/198974

szymon247
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Is the add-on displaying in your self-serve? When you click "View my usage", is it there?

Need Help? Let's chat.