cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a plan that is paid for but getting long distance message

dlougheed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have a plan that is 25$ that includes unlimited provincewide calling and international text but every time I call a number either the next door neighbor or Toronto I am given a message that I do not have a long distance data plan.  It never did this before but seemed to happen after I renewed my current plan after being suspended for 2 days due to no funds available.

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You may need to contact a moderator to have this rectified.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dlougheed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The lost/stolen phone trick WORKED!  Thanks so much!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dlougheed wrote:

Hello, I have a plan that is 25$ that includes unlimited provincewide calling and international text but every time I call a number either the next door neighbor or Toronto I am given a message that I do not have a long distance data plan.  It never did this before but seemed to happen after I renewed my current plan after being suspended for 2 days due to no funds available.

@dlougheed  Can you make the call if you add +1 in from of the number you are dialing? Also you might want o try the Lost/Stolen trick. It acts like a soft reset to your account.

Lost/Stolen trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.