cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a $15 plan of 100 minutes, how to charge over 100 minutes and over 250M data ? thanks!

kalinka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

@CountyDownIeUk 

Way to go you got another one!😁

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kalinka 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

How To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link..

Review,

Add-Ons ( including International calls and Data ) (publicmobile.ca)

for more information about Managing Your Data Usage visit  Here link to save your data...

and turn off background data, to save your data.

when your data limit used all, is will be off until next renewal cycle,

at public mobile 30 day Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Go to my account on top right on this page, enter email and password and purchase add-on after you add funds into your account or if you have CC registered. 

add-on required for additional data over 250MB.

add-on required for outgoing minutes over 100 minutes.

Let us know how it goes.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@kalinka You can purchase add-ons through self-serve or by calling 611 if you have cc added. It's better to do it from self-serve to avoid confusion between Canada and US add-ons. If add-ons become expensive, consider higher plan for $25 (Unlimited mins and 1GB Data)

Purchase Add-Ons through Self Serve (publicmobile.ca)

Other wise service stops. 

Inbound calls will work. 

Texting will work. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Sorry, I don't understand your question?

EDIT to add:  Oh you want to use more than that.  You will need to purchase add-ons to go with your plan if you want more minutes or data.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Buy add on. 500 Canada wide minutes $5. 1 gb data $15.  Add on expires once all used up. 

Need Help? Let's chat.