cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I get a message saying I do not have calling included in my plan

Jdmoko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to get my plan to work? I get a message saying I do not have calling on my plan, so I can’t make a call! Can someone help me please?

6 REPLIES 6

Jdmoko

I got help from community, moderators contacted me, but in the mean time (about 1-2 hours) the problem resolved itself 

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message Click here 

In your message put it, please include .
- your account number , if you have it , or email address .
- your phone number and 4 digit PIN .
- your name .
- Detailed explanation of specific
- them can help you a lot nice team service

Good Luck

Jdmoko

Thanks, I appreciate it, with your help , I have contacted the mods.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@meocon That is incorrect! If you purchase Talk Add-on minutes for you Data ONLY plan, you will waste your money, because you must have Talk option in your plan in order to use Talk Add-ons.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jdmoko this is an account related issue. You need to contact the mods for help.

Edit: what plan are you on? 50 minute/30 days or a unlimited provincial plan. If the first you might have run out of minutes.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can log in to your self-serve to purchase minutes add on for your data plan only

Need Help? Let's chat.