cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have connection on my phone today

dezangrilli1810
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am already on autopay, I have been using Public Mobile since 2013 and never have this problem before. Today al of the sudden I can't make phone calls nor even text messages, and because I switch to autopay I can call customer service neither. I need help   

2 REPLIES 2

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your self serve account - what is the status ?

Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found  Another thing to also try, would be adding a $1 payment to reactive your account.   If you still have problems tthen  contact a moderator by messaging them.   Moderator can be reached at   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dezangrilli1810 wrote:

I am already on autopay, I have been using Public Mobile since 2013 and never have this problem before. Today al of the sudden I can't make phone calls nor even text messages, and because I switch to autopay I can call customer service neither. I need help   

Maybe you missed the memo but you older long time legacy customers no longer have somewhere to call.

What plan are you on? When is your renewal? What is the plan status?

Need Help? Let's chat.