cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have access to the data in my plan

agrisaru
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account states that my plan includes 1.5 gigs of data but when I checked my data usage the statement included only a promo of 1gig which is almost completely used but the 1.5 gigs is not listed. I also received a message that I used 90% percent of the data despite the fact that my plan is 1.5 and so far i have used only ~0.9gigs which is not 90%.

9 REPLIES 9

@Eliza5 wrote:

Hi @agrisaru,

You can send a private message to any of the Moderators at the bottom of the community page.  They will have their names and the letters MOD highlighted in blue.

If you can't find this just send a private message to @CS_Agent .

@Eliza5

These are not ideal ways to contact moderators. First off, it is not necessary to look for who/which moderators are online. Also, sending a private message to Moderator_Team is supposed to be a last resort, only to be used when opening a ticket through SIMon doesn't work.

I'm also not sure that a moderator is needed in this case.  As was mentioned earlier, the 1.5GB not being listed means that it has already entirely been used. 

Eliza5
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello @agrisaru,

Just saw on the community board that you are a new member.

WELCOME.  It takes a little getting use to but you will be fine.

Let me know if you were able to get through to the moderator_team MOD.

Do you know how to send a private message?

@Eliza5

agrisaru

Thanks!

I found out how to submit a private message to the moderator. Hopefully they'll fix the problem for me.   

Anonymous
Not applicable

@agrisaru wrote:

Sorry, how do I connect with a mderator?

Click on the ? in the lower right. Or click on Get Help up top and chat with the chatbot SIMon to make your way to submit a ticket. Or send them a message via private message in there too.

But if you post some screen snips then we might be able sort out what's going on here.

Edit: slow on the draw there 🙂

Eliza5

Hi @agrisaru,

You can send a private message to any of the Moderators at the bottom of the community page.  They will have their names and the letters MOD highlighted in blue.

If you can't find this just send a private message to @CS_Agent .

@Eliza5

@agrisaru you can message them here

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

agrisaru

Sorry, how do I connect with a mderator?

Eliza5

Hello @agrisaru,

Looks like PM is basing the 90% on the 1 gig.

If your statement says the promo is 1.5 gig.  Please send picture of the statement to the moderator and they will fix it for you.

@Eliza5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@agrisaru wrote:

My account states that my plan includes 1.5 gigs of data but when I checked my data usage the statement included only a promo of 1gig which is almost completely used but the 1.5 gigs is not listed. I also received a message that I used 90% percent of the data despite the fact that my plan is 1.5 and so far i have used only ~0.9gigs which is not 90%.

Sounds like you used up your plan data.

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page and the Plan Details. Blank out personal info of course.

Where are you seeing 0.9gigs?

Need Help? Let's chat.