cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I changed my plan

Darkwing
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan from a 30 dollar plan unlimited canada wide calling and unlimited international text and pictures and 500 m data. I changed to the 25 dollar plan unlimited canada wide calling and unlimited international text and pictures 500 m + 500 m for auto pay Now i have been charged 20 dollars on my credit card for a plan change apparently it switched over with billing cycle there was nothing about a charge for this until now WTF

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Darkwing , I suggest contacting the moderator team to have the billing issue looked into.  They can help with making the necessary corrections.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Darkwing
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did the next renewal button the plan changed at renewal

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Darkwing wrote:

I changed my plan from a 30 dollar plan unlimited canada wide calling and unlimited international text and pictures and 500 m data. I changed to the 25 dollar plan unlimited canada wide calling and unlimited international text and pictures 500 m + 500 m for auto pay Now i have been charged 20 dollars on my credit card for a plan change apparently it switched over with billing cycle there was nothing about a charge for this until now WTF

@Darkwing did you click the Change Now button or the Change on Next Renewal button?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.