cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I change my plan and paid, but not working

Edwinpc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did late 1 day to pay my plan and I changed plan from 1gb to 2+2, still canadawide, international text and unlimited call, but now I can't  call here even my home and keep saying not included to my plan this long distance  call,I am calling my house phone and if I call my public mobile  phone it will answer by answering  machine,mmmeeennnn  what the heck happened,that setting  is **bleep**, please anyone can give the solution

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hedayza if you changed plans to a current plan, then you are on a plan that does not have any phone support.  That means, you can't call in for help.  That's why they said they can't help you, they literally don't have access to your account unless it's on one of the "legacy" plans obtained before Jan, 2015.  

What you need to do is a send a private message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on this link.  Include your phone number and a description of the problem, and they will be able to assist you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

hedayza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It happened to me the exact same thing!!! OMG and I already called and no body could help me! 

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

you may want to rephrase your issue as it is really difficult to understand.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Edwinpc, if you tried to change your pan while it was suspended (yes one day late would suspend it) only a mod can make those changes.   

To message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.