cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant redeem my promocode

nour-rawas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So there is a current promocode out for people paying more then $35, I am currently paying 45 but the website says I'm in uneligable for it, any help would be nice as public doesnt have a better get help option

3 REPLIES 3

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@nour-rawas wrote:

So there is a current promocode out for people paying more then $35, I am currently paying 45 but the website says I'm in uneligable for it, any help would be nice as public doesnt have a better get help option

You can get it but only you activate a new line. They don't allow switching phone number between accounts so you would have to port current number out and back into the new line if you want to keep it. You would lose the current plan and rewards if you do it. You have to decide if worth it.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

It's for new customers, eh?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@nour-rawas wrote:

Make sure you meet all promo requirements...

Effective October 18, 2019 until October 25, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering a bonus 2GB of data when you activate on a $35/mo plan or higher for 6 months using promo code BONUSDATA online! This offer is available to new customers only

How to Get this Offer:

• Bonus 2GB of data for 6 months: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card online on a $35/mo plan or higher using promo code BONUSDATA from October 18 until October 25 2019, you will get a bonus 2GB of data every month for 6 months.
    • Eligible customers will have the bonus 2GB of data added to their account within 7 business days. 
    • For help on how to enter a promo code at activation, check out our nifty help article.
Need Help? Let's chat.