cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot receive phone call

Guyabano
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Activated last Nov.7,2019 .account number10000000********.  Up to now I cannot receive incoming phone call.

Edited By ShawnC13:  Removed account number

6 REPLIES 6

@delilap04 wrote:

I had that too because I didn't realized that incoming calls are not unlimited. So, when someone calls you they also take your minutes so it might be that you used all the data even though you didn't call someone but someone called you.

What plan are you on? Almost every Public Mobile plan includes unlimited incoming calls. The exceptions would be the $10 plan, an outdated version of the $15 plan, and data-only plans.

delilap04
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had that too because I didn't realized that incoming calls are not unlimited. So, when someone calls you they also take your minutes so it might be that you used all the data even though you didn't call someone but someone called you.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Guyabano wrote:

Activated last Nov.7,2019 .account number10000000********.  Up to now I cannot receive incoming phone call.

Edited By ShawnC13:  Removed account number

It sounds like you have stuck port and will need the assistance of the moderators.  Your old sim card is probably still working from your previous provider.

You will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you ported a number, it is possible your port did not complete. 

Best coarse of action is to contact @CS_Agent .

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Guyabano 

Please remove your account number from public forum  

Need more details about your situation

Did you just port from another mobile company? or activate new line?

Call you text in/out?  Call out? Data working?

Which model phone?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Guyabano 

Best to remove your personal info like your email address and phone or account numbers. It won't help on this forum and it makes it discoverable and available to the general public.
To remove your personal information, find your original post.
Click on the three dots in the top right corner and choose "Edit Reply." From there just delete the information or use X's or # signs to show where it would have been.

Need Help? Let's chat.