cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot receive or make a phone call.

signofgrowth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I cannot received or make a phone call starting mid January 2020. 

9 REPLIES 9

Johnc2780
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When this happened to me, I did the following:

1) turn the phone off and remove the sim card.

2) restart the phone without the sim card then restart the phone and shut it down again.

3) Re-install the sim card and allow the phone to re- register it on the network.

You should now be able to use your phone again.

ajkm

Is your account set up for AutoPay - with a credit card number attached to your account via SelfServe so that your plan automatically renews every 30 days?

What was the date on which you originally set up your account?

Is this only month 2 or has your account already rolled over from one 30 day period to the next?

More information would allow us to help you further.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@signofgrowth  Along with what others have said, there's always the simple, yet popular, try resetting the phone, and see if anything changes.

cynicustracks

@signofgrowth wrote:

Hi, 

Of course check to see if you have enough credits. But could it be a hardware issue? Have you travelled outside the country recently and changed your sim card? Maybe check your settings. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@signofgrowth wrote:

Hi, 

@signofgrowth  Dial 611 from your phone. If your account is suspended then you need to renew your plan.

@Staliger wrote:

@signofgrowth wrote:

Hi, 

@signofgrowth Do you have enough funds and minutes? Is your accont active? If yes, then click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Although this is good information there are things you can do before/while you are waiting for the Mods. We just need more information on your situation.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@signofgrowth wrote:

Hi, 

@signofgrowth Do you have enough funds and minutes? Is your accont active? If yes, then click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@signofgrowth Log into http://selfserve.publicmobile.ca and see if you have minutes left if you are on a limited plan. And make sure your account is Active as well. Does anything work?

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@signofgrowth wrote:

Hi, 

Hi, Which plan are you on? Did you run out of minutes?

Need Help? Let's chat.