cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot purchase a us roaming talk text data addon.

myhandyman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ned help I'm in the us my talk text data plan died today and I can't get another one. I have pre paid enough into my account and it displays other options but not the one I had or want. Any help would be greatly appriciated. Myhandyman

4 REPLIES 4

Tell me If that works bc I will prob have to do the same thing when I go stateside 

myhandyman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok thanks I'll check in the morning.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if your addon expired i believ it needs a day to reset.  I would message the mods and ask them to activate teh addon for you especially since you have the funds already.  in the morning i would  also try to purchase the addon.  

worst case I would buy the closest addon that works then explain to the mods what happened, and ask them to change you to the addon you wanted.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@myhandyman Many have reported this as a problem because the system does not allow you to purchase the same add-on again before the 10 days expiry date. 

Your only option is to either buy another US add-on such as talk only or wait until 10 days fully expire. If 10 days already passed, check it in the morning. 

Need Help? Let's chat.