cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot make calls

jrniebla
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A recording that says "Public mobile here, your plan does not include talk, you can add it at selfserve.pubicbobile.ca", however I've had this plan for over a year and it does include talk, I've logged in to my account to verify it hasn;t changed, and it seems the same, yet I cannot make a local call either.

Is there an online chat or phone to get this fixed asap? I need to be able to make calls.

13 REPLIES 13

@Saadi wrote:

I cannot make call, and i checked my usage i found it remains about 54 minutes call.

when my service was cutted off I received a message from CPRST about unresolved complaints about TV service, i understand nothing about that,  can you  restore my line please.

That message had nothing to do with Public Mobile which only has cell service...not tv.

Are you able to make/receive calls and texts right now ?

When is your plan renewal date ?

Saadi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot make call, and i checked my usage i found it remains about 54 minutes call.

when my service was cutted off I received a message from CPRST about unresolved complaints about TV service, i understand nothing about that,  can you  restore my line please.

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is a public forum.  You need to remove your personal information.

Send a private message to the Moderator Team to deal with the issues you are having with your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

My654321_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to update u with my new credit card information. Now I am not able to make calls due to non payment. Pls calendar 6478672051 to fix this. My account set up doesn't recognise my email and keep telling me that I have an account already set which I am not sure about. Please rectify this all. I am waiting for an important call this afternoon. Thanks

jpar

@georgepacan wrote:

people use textnow not fongo its sucks big time most calls and text will not go though and fongo is not stable with data (choppy audio) or wifi most of the time, textnow is stable with wifi and has a special hand over from wifi to data and vice versa

Is there a cost?

georgepacan

people use textnow not fongo its sucks big time most calls and text will not go though and fongo is not stable with data (choppy audio) or wifi most of the time, textnow is stable with wifi and has a special hand over from wifi to data and vice versa

jrniebla

I did tried powering on and off, I hope a Moderator can fix this soon, in the meantime I'll use fongo, thanks for the tips.

jrniebla

data and texting does work. but I cannot make calls

nishufan

Use Fongo instead. Forward your call to Fongo number and wait for moderators to fix it. 

@jrniebla sorry to hear about your trouble. 

Is your service not working at all? Is texting and other features working?

Have you tried turning off the phone, removing sim, reinsert SIM and power back on?

jrniebla

I've done just that, I hope they reply quickly, Thank you KMG

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You should contact the Moderator team to see if there are any issues with your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage

Need Help? Let's chat.