cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can’t seem to use my data

snehamariajohn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey,

I made my plan payment yesterday at around 6pm and got a message saying that my payment has been made and another one saying that my plan has been renewed. But when I tried using my cellular data today , I couldn’t , and when I log into my account, nothing shows underneath the DATA AND ADD ON section, where there’s usually a figure of how much data I’ve left. When it shows nothing, it usually means I’ve exhausted it but in this case that’s impossible because I just made a payment, plus I can still call and send texts. 

I’m on the 45CAD 5GB plan and I’ve been on it for two months now. 

help .. 

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@codyb  - Hopefully, they will get to you in the AM.  I suspect they are backed up a bit due to the system issues that have been happening this week.

codyb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

won't make any difference. I too couldjn't use data since plan renewed last night. Messaged a mod at 7 am. it is now 11 pm. No response. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@snehamariajohn et all, while you are waiting for the mloderators try this: 

1. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Suspend Service >> logout
2. login to your account >> Plan and Add-ons >> Lost/Stolen Phone >> click Resume Service >> logout
3. wait a few minutes, reboot your phone and check for service

Also while waiting, if you need to make  calls, try an application like that from fongo.comfongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@snehamariajohn wrote:

The thing is, I did privately message them about three hours ago.. looks like I’ll have to wait .. 

Yeah with the booking issues at the moment all over the place, times have increased... Rest assured, they will get to you. 

snehamariajohn

The thing is, I did privately message them about three hours ago.. looks like I’ll have to wait .. 

zigkiss
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I can't use my data either, going on 8 days since I re-newed waiting for mods to get back to me...

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@snehamariajohn wrote:

Hey,

I made my plan payment yesterday at around 6pm and got a message saying that my payment has been made and another one saying that my plan has been renewed. But when I tried using my cellular data today , I couldn’t , and when I log into my account, nothing shows underneath the DATA AND ADD ON section, where there’s usually a figure of how much data I’ve left. When it shows nothing, it usually means I’ve exhausted it but in this case that’s impossible because I just made a payment, plus I can still call and send texts. 

I’m on the 45CAD 5GB plan and I’ve been on it for two months now. 

help .. 

You and @LeviWarkentin should contact moderator team:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

LeviWarkentin

I am having the same problem with the 4 GB $40 plan

Need Help? Let's chat.