cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't change my number... Again?

drewkirby
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to change my phone number and it said that I could change the last four digits of it and it did not let me choose now I have a random phone number that I can't use how can I change it into something that I want? The site being super difficult and saying I can't do it and to contact a moderator? 

4 REPLIES 4

@cavemantoronto  ya sorry. My posts were split for some reason (got red screen) so I split the post in two and it didn't come out properly lol.

I meant moderators for the last 4 digits if they could help in anyway.

I'll go back and fix those posts now.

@Jb456 I'm not sure that moderators can override one change per 30 days.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@drewkirby also take note. Only during activation you can try to search last 4 digits of a phone number. After your account is created and your given a number that option is no longer available.

In your account when you select "change number" you pick the city of the number then the system will show you a pool of random numbers. You cannot search last 4 digits. You can however keep refreshing the pool of numbers until you find something you like.

EDITED - Put this post in my first response where it should have went before I got a red screen. I was just being lazy and made a second post lol. Thanks @cavemantoronto  as after reading the two it was confusing when split up.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You're allowed one change per 30 days. Since you did technically do a change to a "random" number. That is why the system is not allowing you to make a second change as it is one per 30 days.

Also take note. Only during activation you can try to search last 4 digits of a phone number. After your account is created and your given a number that option is no longer available.

In your account when you select "change number" you pick the city of the number then the system will show you a pool of random numbers. You cannot search last 4 digits. You can however keep refreshing the pool of numbers until you find something you like.

You can ask moderators if they can help in anyway for searching the last 4 digits (don't know if they can) but you can reach them via the two methods below.

Simon.JPG

 or private message them at link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moderator standard response time is 24/48 hours.

To conclude. As mentioned also by @cavemantoronto they may not be able to help at all as the system is one change per 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.