cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't access my voicemail.

Hamid0812
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on the monthly $15 plan. Why can't I access my voicemail? It says I am subscribed to long distance plan. I use an Iphone.

Hamid.

4 REPLIES 4

s_shard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You need to set up your voicemail before you can use it.  When you call your voicemail from your own phone, it should prompt you to set it up if it's not already working.

"You can set up your Voice Mail on your device in two simple steps.
1. From your phone, do one of the following:

• Speed dial 1 (automatically calls your voice mailbox).
  • Dial 1 + your ten-digit phone number.

2. Follow the prompts to set up your password, name, and greeting."

https://getsatisfaction.com/publicmobile/topics/how-do-i-set-up-voicemail

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Hamid0812  If you have a land line you can call your cell number and press * plus the PIN you should have set up for voicemail and try to get your messages that way.  Cheers

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hamid0812  try putting a(1) in front of the number or just hold the "1" on your phone keypad to access your voicemail. Remember though calling your voicemail from your phone will cost you plan minutes. The message you are hearing is a glitch unless you have run out of outgoing minutes. Often the call will go through after the message. You can also reboot your phone and it should disappear.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Hamid0812Your $15 minute plan would have a limited number of out going call minute. Voicemail requires outgoing minutes, so you would want to purchase some extra minutes to access your voicemail.

Need Help? Let's chat.