dmitribabisin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I had recently signed up to Public Mobile I signed up for the:

• This plan includes:
  • - 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed
  • - Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text
$25 per 30 Days
I have made the first payment and have been using my phone with no issues. I have AutoPay enabeled so it should automatically withdraw $27.00(I think its supposed to be $28, but I liked it so much I refered my wife to switch).

All was good, except since yeserday night I can't make any calls, it redirects me to some public mobile voice telling me "Hi you don't have talk included in my plan, and if you would like to change your plan you can do that at publicmobileselfserve.ca".

What is going on? I don't want to change my plan?
6 REPLIES 6

@txw427, the post previous to yours explained (by the original poster) that the issue was a mistake while dialling the number.

txw427
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

may not be able able to find the right signal band

dmitribabisin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, Thank you for all the assistance.
I worked with Public Mobile Support all day and there was nothing wrong from my account or from their end. I appreciate all the help from the support team.

The suggestion that finally fixed the issue was to delete the contact and re-add them.

To clarify what I noticed was the following:
When I typed in the number manually it worked! I typed it with the +1 long distance and wihtout (+1) both times worked.

I then deleted the contact from my phone and re-added it like support suggested and it works now.

Thank you everyone!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dmitribabisin wrote:

Hi I had recently signed up to Public Mobile I signed up for the:

• This plan includes:
  • - 500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed
  • - Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text
$25 per 30 Days
I have made the first payment and have been using my phone with no issues. I have AutoPay enabeled so it should automatically withdraw $27.00(I think its supposed to be $28, but I liked it so much I refered my wife to switch).

All was good, except since yeserday night I can't make any calls, it redirects me to some public mobile voice telling me "Hi you don't have talk included in my plan, and if you would like to change your plan you can do that at publicmobileselfserve.ca".

What is going on? I don't want to change my plan?

Your account got suspended due to the issues with the renewal processing problems for certain customers. The best wat to resolve your issue is to contact Public Mobile here

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Hope this helps!

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Alex888 wrote:

@dmitribabisinDoes your account say Active, Suspended, or Expired? If it says Active try going to Plan and Add-Ons --> Lost/Stolen Phone, click Suspend service, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in an resume service then restart your phone. If the account says Suspended or Expired try manually adding $1 to your account and reactivate.

If none of that works you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here:

Here is the link if Alex's tricks do not work...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@dmitribabisinDoes your account say Active, Suspended, or Expired? If it says Active try going to Plan and Add-Ons --> Lost/Stolen Phone, click Suspend service, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in an resume service then restart your phone. If the account says Suspended or Expired try manually adding $1 to your account and reactivate.

If none of that works you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.