cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not call or receive calls within my province despite having the right plan

ophelie-m
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, 

I recently changed plan for a 10 day plan with 500 MB of data and unlimited provincial talk. The payment went through and the data is seemingly working. However, I can not receive or emit call, even in my own province. When I try to call someone, they tell me that "my plan does not include talk". I tried switching my phone on and off, rebooting it etc. but nothing works. 

Can someone please help me ?

Thanks, 

Ophelie

6 REPLIES 6

@ophelie-m what was the problem?  Simply a glitch somewhere or..

ophelie-m
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It works now! 

Thanks all! 

all fixed 😄

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @ophelie-m,

thank you for reaching out to us !

I'm sorry to hear that your talk plan hasn't been working after topping up your account 😕 It seems like this was a small hiccup in the back-end, but it has been fixed. Can you please power cycle your phone and test? 🙂

Please let us know if you ever have any other questions.

Have a great weekend,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

Since you rebooted your phone a few times, are you able to log in to your self-serve and see if the plan change was actually successful? I rememeber when I signed up with Public Mobile back in Novemeber I selected my plan, but it turns out that texting was not properly added, so I need assistance in adding it back in. I have tagged a MOD for you, as if the plan change was not truly successful you will need assistance. You should send a private message with your account info, phone number and name

@Mary_M 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

you need to private message a mod, (click the mods name below then click send private message) send your phone number and email addrress and a description of the problem.

@Shazia_K can you help? 

Need Help? Let's chat.