cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can no longer access one of my phones from self serve

mkoosting
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I switched to Public Mobile a year ago I set up two phones, both of which could be seen on my account on self-serve. Today I got my bill (I do 3 month billing) and it seems like it's missing some of the friend referrals I've done (including from my first to second phone) and my autopay credit for my second phone. I went to sign in to self serve to see what was up and now, for some reason, only one of my phone numbers is visible. The other has simply disappeared despite the fact that I'm still getting billed for it and it works.

When I try to create a new self serve account for that second phone number, I get the following error: "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.".

What gives? How do I get this phone number re-added to my account, or at least set up a new one to see it.

10 REPLIES 10

samtheman123

this is time wasted

@samtheman123 wrote:

help I have this same problem

Did you try the steps that were suggested yesterday ?

samtheman123

help I have this same problem

@geopublic , it’s not possible. You can not ever create two accounts on one plan.  It’s possible that someone created an active phone line, and before creating a self serve account for it, they created a second account, and created a self serve for that one, but not the first.  Or the reverse.

if the se come phone isn’t working, it’s expired due to inactivity, or simply hasn’t been paid.

if it hasn’t been expired, there is a chance they can reactivate a plan via 611 from their device.

Moderators may be able to assist, but if the account has been unpaid and has expired, they’ll need to activate a new sim.

@stonechucker wrote:

I have been at Public mon île for almost 3 years, prior to this time, and ever since, there has only been 1 sim per account, meaning only one service per account.

@stonechuckerThat's what I thought but apparently there a customers who have two numbers per account. Not sure how that was possible but I guess they must be very old accounts.

I have been at Public mon île for almost 3 years, prior to this time, and ever since, there has only been 1 sim per account, meaning only one service per account.

@mkoosting wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

@mkoosting 

One phone number per one self service account/email address. With Public Mobile, you can NOT have two numbers under one account/email address.

Maybe try a different email address?

Odd. I don't think I used a second email address and none of my other emails seem to have anything from Public Mobile, searching. I distinctly remember having both numbers visible on the same account and my transaction history seems to support this, as I have 2 debits every 3 months for the value of 2 plans.

I'll keep trying different emails/passwords to be sure and then contact mods.

@mkoosting If both numbers were associated with the same account and on of the numbers is missing only the moderators can help you resolve it. By trying to create a new account it will only complicate things  Also notify them of the missing rewards.To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

mkoosting

@Dunkman wrote:

@mkoosting 

One phone number per one self service account/email address. With Public Mobile, you can NOT have two numbers under one account/email address.

Odd. I don't think I used a second email address and none of my other emails seem to have anything from Public Mobile, searching. I distinctly remember having both numbers visible on the same account and my transaction history seems to support this, as I have 2 debits every 3 months for the value of 2 plans.

I'll keep trying different emails/passwords to be sure and then contact mods.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@mkoosting i would like to ask the moderator for help...strange situation 2 accounts in one is not possible so they can help you here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 be patient usually waiting time is few hours up to 2 days

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mkoosting 

Need Help? Let's chat.