cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I bought an Us data, calling and texting add on. I arrived in the US yesterday but no roaming.

Lizonfld
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

9 REPLIES 9

@Lizonfld 

If it appears in your payment history, but not in your overview, that means you loaded the funds, but did not purchase the add on.  It is a two step process.  

The question mark is in the right lower corner of this website.  Looks like the followingPasted Graphic.png

Lizonfld
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I bought the add on and it appears in my payment history. But it doesn’t appear my account overview. The free holiday add in’s do appear. I don’t see the little question mark to contact moderator. What page is that on!!  Vacation will be over at this rate!!

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Enable roaming after buying add on and choose one of selected roaming networks(US). Roaming day count begins when plan activated, purchased, so do so when arrived at destination.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

Is addon active on your account? Try reset phone and enaple roaming option. If it didn' help, click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions. The person may help you with your case within 48 hours.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Lizonfld  It appears that Public is having problems with the US roaming addons. Click on the "?" bottom right of your screen and submit a ticket for help.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log into My Account...do you see the $$ in Available Funds ? If so, you need to go back and actually buy the add-on you want now. You might have to manually select either of AT&T ot T-mobile whichever works best.

Restart phone and it should be good.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log into My Account / Data and Add-ons to make sure it's actually on your account. It's a 2 step process to get the 10 Day US Roaming talk/text/data add-on.

Try restarting you r phone.

Plan only works while your in US.

buiya
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It's a two step process, does the add on show in your self serve account?

Need Help? Let's chat.