cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I already used 100 minutes of call.how can I add again to used another minutes of call

Mary13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

7 REPLIES 7

@Mary13 wrote:

I paid 15cad every month and I already used the 100 minutes of call and I add 5cad to add 500 minutes of call.how many hours to wait before you used the 5cad add on.

If the add-on isn't active remember that purchasing an add-on is a two-step process.  The first "purchase" on adds funds to Available Funds.  You then need to go back in and "re-purchase" the add-on that you want.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Mary13 

Hi there,

Right away.

You 500 minutes rolls over to your next month and so on if you have not used it up. So in other words, when your plan renews your 100 minutes will be used up first than whatever is left of your 500 minutes add-on will kick in until your next renewal.

Is that what you were asking?

@Mary13 should be almost instantaneous, 5 minutes. Restart your phone, wait 30 seconds and restart it. Stay safe. 

Mary13

I paid 15cad every month and I already used the 100 minutes of call and I add 5cad to add 500 minutes of call.how many hours to wait before you used the 5cad add on.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Mary13 buy the 500 minute Canada wide, $5 addon, it doesn't expire and stays on your account until used up. Its a 2 step process add the funds and then buy it.  Here's an article on buying add ons https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve . And here's where to do it. 

20200417_204130.jpg

Stay safe. 

Mary13

Can I used that automatically if I will buy add on or used for the next month

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Mary13 Buy an addon of additional mins in your self-service account.

Need Help? Let's chat.