cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidently added US talk & text twice.

DebbyL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a way to undo one? they both expire in 10 days.

9 REPLIES 9

@iamfernandan 

Congrats on getting your first solution.....

DebbyL

Thank you, I know.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@DebbyL 

I presume you are either in the US or very soon going to the US?

Those add-ons are for use when in the USA.

iamfernandan

It is worthy trying to talk to a moderator and opening a ticket to see if they can reverse it. They might be able to help.

@DebbyL 

Contact the moderators as soon as possible and as @Anonymous has correctly identified the moderators will remove one and credit back the funds to your balance. Remember the US roaming add ons start the moment you purchase them and run on a 10 day 24 hour clock. So they expire 240 hours from purchase. You may have to wait until after midnight eastern the following day to be able to purchase another talk and text add on. (The exact time you can purchase the same add on again has not been tested and determined yet beyond the midnght time frame.)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stevenanto wrote:

I dont think that you will be able to get those charges reversed but it is always worth a try by contacting the mods, they are answering very quickly lately. Andu is on top of his game. 

@stevenanto , @Triguy 

Due to the fact that the add-ons don't work when the same one is stacked, particularly talk, they kinda have to, to let the customer use the service. The charge would be credited to Available Funds and the stacked add-on removed leaving the customer with working service.

The system _should_ stop the customer from buying additional talk or text add-ons when already present. Alas. Welcome to Public Mobile.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid so no guarantee of a refund but you could try contacting a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I dont think that you will be able to get those charges reversed but it is always worth a try by contacting the mods, they are answering very quickly lately. Andu is on top of his game. 

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Please use the chat bubble at the page bottom right corner to get a ticket for help with that. Ask the Moderators for help with reversing one of those addon charges or apply a credit to your account. No guarantees though, but try away. Good luck.

@DebbyL 

Need Help? Let's chat.