cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hypothesis on why new subscribers to $15 plan have no service.

Alistairm
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As many other customers in the community, I recently (April 30th) subscribed to PM and their $15 dollar plan.  Starting on May 2nd, I have had no service whatsoever.  

What is strange though, is the fact that my wife has the exact same plan, but is not affected and i think that is because she has had the plan for the last month or so, before PM revamped the $15 plan to include - i think - unlimited voice.  

Therefore, my theory - could be wrong - is that when PM revamped/added a new feature to the $15 plan, they messed something up and that is why new subscribers are having the issues that they are having.  But hey, i could be wrong.  Either way, i am not impressed at all.

2 REPLIES 2

Alistairm

@xchoo wrote:

Yup! I think something went wrong on their end when they reconfigured the $15/mth plan. I noticed that my next auto-pay date went from 30 May 2019 to 30 April 2021 when the plan stopped working. So, my guess is that when they transitioned users to this new plan someone screwed up the plan configurations, and moved people to a plan without talk or text included.

Huh, that auto-pay glitch is interesting.  I will have to check on that in my account.  Big time SNAFU.

xchoo

Yup! I think something went wrong on their end when they reconfigured the $15/mth plan. I noticed that my next auto-pay date went from 30 May 2019 to 30 April 2021 when the plan stopped working. So, my guess is that when they transitioned users to this new plan someone screwed up the plan configurations, and moved people to a plan without talk or text included.

Need Help? Let's chat.