cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to switch to the $28 2.5GB data unlimited call and text plan

vivianzntj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A plan for QC users, $28 including 2.5GB data, is the original $35 one with monthly discount of $5 and $2 for autopay. (35-5-2=28)

I have already signed up for Autopay and also a QC user.

When I tried to change my plan, I did not find an option of $28. I only found the $35 one.

May I know if I switch my plan to the $35 one with autopay, is the $28 applied automatically?

If not, may I know how to change to the $28 for 2.5GB data plan?

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

@gpixel and @Anonymous I found it!  thank you both for the info.  👍👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gpixel wrote:

@RosieR its in a similar post as this one. @darlicious confirmed it with Catherine_T

*Batwoman signal engaged

@gpixel , @RosieR 

I think it was actually mimmo. Catherine_T confirmed.

@RosieR its in a similar post as this one. @mimmo  confirmed it with Catherine_T

@mimmo signal engage

@gpixel wrote:

@vivianzntj I'm not sure if pm fixed this issue yet, but there are customers who needed to speak with customer support mods to apply the promo

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

@RosieR it's for both existing and new customers. hopefully this is going to be our black Friday plans!

@gpixel thank you.  Where is it written that this is for both existing and new customers?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@vivianzntj I'm not sure if pm fixed this issue yet, but there are customers who needed to speak with customer support mods to apply the promo

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

@RosieR it's for both existing and new customers. hopefully this is going to be our black Friday plans!

oooops never mind.

Evanjms
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Usually takes PM a day or so, but you should get a text confirmation of rewards/discounts applied to your account. I get referral notifications pretty quick, but they usually send out a monthly rewards notification. It should go through smoothly 🙂 If not, the moderaters will have your back.

Cheers,

Evan

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vivianzntj : if your number is a QC number then select that $35 plan and they will add the credit afterwards.

Give it a couple few days and then send them a note if need be.

Need Help? Let's chat.