cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to revert the 'Change Plan'

arpit1987
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning. About 30 mins ago, I accidently changed my plan from $15 plan to $35 plan & paid the money. How can I change back my plan to $15? How can I get refund once I change the plan?

7 REPLIES 7

@arpit1987 

Oh well I was hoping you had skipped a step.....your only chance is to appeal to the moderators. Heres the tough part. To even have a chance at it being reversed try not to use any data and do not use more than 100 outgoing minutes and be patient enough to wait 48+ hours for a response from the moderators as they are very busy.....if you can do that and beg a little they might agree to do it "this one time only". If they do (or don't) ask for a review link and say nice things about them ( if true.)

arpit1987

@darlicious I paid the extra $35 while changing plan & have zero balance as of now under my account. Looking to cancel the $35 plan & come back to my $15 plan & looking for refund.

@arpit1987 

Your account says you have the $35 plan? Or did it tell you to add $35 to change your plan now. You added the $35 and went back into the plans page and accidently hit the submit payment button after agreeing to the prompt asking you are you sure you want to change your plan now? Or do you have an account balance of $35?

@arpit1987 wrote:

Thanks for your response. Any idea how soon the moderators respond?

It should be within 48 hours.

arpit1987

Thanks for your response. Any idea how soon the moderators respond?

@arpit1987 wrote:

Good morning. About 30 mins ago, I accidently changed my plan from $15 plan to $35 plan & paid the money. How can I change back my plan to $15? How can I get refund once I change the plan?

Sorry, but there isn't a way to do this. Your only option is to pre-schedule a change back to the $15 plan that will occur during the time of the next renewal. Generally, immediate plan changes shouldn't be done because you also lose the remaining time from the original plan.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is no guarantee of a refund as PM is prepaid but submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.