cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove international minutes add on?

nstarakki
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I bought 300 minutes international call for 15$ add on this month. I don’t need it anymore. Will it still be on my add on next month? Or it’s a one time thing that doesn’t renew? If it renew next month, how do I delete/remove this add on?

thanks,

nadia

8 REPLIES 8

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If that add-on is conflicting with existing plan like US addon was dropping calls after 45 seconds for someone. 

Contact CSA and create a ticket to see a possibility to get it removed.

@nstarakki 

It's a good thing! Until you come to pm (or koodo)every other provider rips you off by requiring you to cancel an add on by a certain date or it renews and you have to pay for it again whether you need it or not. Total rip off! If you know you need the extra data or minutes why would keep paying for an expensive add on when you could just change your plan amount allotment?

As mentioned with the exception of US 10 day roaming add on they are one time purchase that do not expire remaining on your account rolling over each 30 days until completely consumed. Then they disappear from your account. Just remember you get what you pay for at pm. There never any overages, hidden fees or extra billing at pm.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nstarakki Sorry, when you buy a add-on, they stay on the account until completely used up. This applies to every add-on PM offers except for the US roaming packages which expire in 10 days from the date you activate such roaming package. So, think of them as back up minutes to call work/friends/family overseas!

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Add-ons do not expire. Ever.

You cannot 'remove' them and there is no refund. All purchases of add-ons are final.

You might use them one day - you never know...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nstarakki 

Add-on is a one time Purchase , no need to do anything keep in your account no expires, use it until they end...

enjoy the service...

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@nstarakki wrote:

Hi,

I bought 300 minutes international call for 15$ add on this month. I don’t need it anymore. Will it still be on my add on next month? Or it’s a one time thing that doesn’t renew? If it renew next month, how do I delete/remove this add on?

thanks,

nadia

hi you do not have to pay for it again if that is what you are thinking, it just stays in your account until all minutes are used up 😁

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@nstarakki 

why do you want to remove it?

Just leave it there, like the "spare tire" in your car. You may never use it again but it sure comes in handy when you need it. 😉

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nstarakki wrote:

Hi,

thanks,

nadia

@nstarakki 

This addon stays on your account until it is all used up.

Yes, it is a one time thing that doesn't renew. 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.