cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remain my cell# in two months with minimum charge?

tigerwang1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I will travel abroad for two months, and won't use my PM cell# during the time.

How can I pay the minimum charge to remain my cell# so that I can go on to use it as soon as I'm back?   Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Don't pay the bill and remove autopay. Make sure to pay it before 3 months or move the account to $15 plan.

ingaleaditya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Incase you are not using but don't want to miss the calls and text messages you can change your monthly pan to $15 one and have the calls forwarded to your traveling numbefr this way you would pay the minimum and wont even miss the calls

tigerwang1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Okay, thank you so so so much!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@tigerwang1, you can suspend your account for up to 90 days without payment.  Simply remove auto pay, don't top up and let the account go into suspension.  When you come back, pay up and re-instate the service.  That's it.  Just make sure you don't let the account remain in suspension more than 90 days otherwise it will deactivate and you have to get a new SIM card and start all over again from the beginning.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Suspend

If you go to your self-serve advd click on plan and add-on, then report my phone lost/stolen. You can report it lost for up to 90 days, make sure that it's not more than that as you will lose your number on day 91. After that everything should be back to normal, yourv rewards will not apply immediately if you have any, but you can contact moderators about that.

Cheers and safe trip

Need Help? Let's chat.