cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pay for the future plan?

xould
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi . I confuse about how to pay for the future plan.

I have used the plan for 90days 150$. And last month I enrolled the promotion about 4GB for 30 days, 52$. (This is future plan). And 11/29 is the renewal date about 90days plan. 

Below is the public mobile's my account indicating

1.Future Dated Plan Changes
Your base Plan will switch to 30-day pass ( $52 ) on Nov 30, 2017
Available Funds: $0.00
Next plan renewal date: Nov 29, 2017
Estimated amount due: $150.00
The amount due is based on your current Rate Plan

How can I pay for only future plan. I don't want to pay past plan 150$ . I already paid this 3months ago

14 REPLIES 14

@stonechucker

You're welcome 😄 & thank you!!

Cheers, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Hey @Shazia_K, thanks for looking.

I only have one account, and I was certain I hit the future date, and the confirmation to future date it.

Maybe I'm paranoid about it, but if you see no plan change on my only account, that's great - it means I get to keep my Fall Promo 2016 🙂   Thanks for checking Shazia -- always the best service.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @stonechucker

Sorry to hear about the plan change issue. 

After taking a look at your account, I currently see no plan change scheduled, also if there is any like @kav2001c mentioned there should be an option to cancel it. Are you looking at a different account by any chance? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

So, I've tried Chome and IE, both in regular and incognito views.  No luck.

Just have to wait for the Moderators I guess...  grrr... Haven't had an issue in so long... 

@kav2001c, I do not see that extra information about the plan change.

Im using my iPadAir, both Safari and Chrome browsers.

I will try from a different device at work, to see what happe

No worries I already had a future dated plan change Cat Wink

In plan change screen it should show new price plan amount + box to cancel order

Do not worry about "estimated payment screen" because it is always wrong (in second screen shot I am apparently on a 90 day plan, with 6GB of data, for $30 every 90 days wow Cat Surprised

The portal always says weird stuff that never actually happens in my experiance

planchange.jpg

lowcost.jpg

When I scheduled a plan change for last renewal it would state the price of the previous plan on the overview page, right under the "Available Funds" statement. In the "My plan" block below it there was the box indicating the new plan and new price. I can't vouch for it, but I think the "As of today your estimated payment is" on the "Rewards" page was adjusted to the new price.

The plan change on renewal  (actually same plan but on the new lower in-market pricing) went through without any problems.

(No intention to stand in line for mod support right behind @stonechucker, so I will not schedule a plan change that I might not be able to reverse just for the sake of a screen shot. Sorry.)

@stonechucker Oh no. I will definitely try to let them know about this. 

@NDesai, as a result of trying to get a screenshot of this, I now can not find a way to cancel my plan change.

already sent off a message to the moderators.  Grrr.. just trying to help 😞

Currently, I also see a wrong next payment displayed.  OP’s issue is confirmed by my test.

@stonechuckerwrote:

@NDesai, the OP states they want a 30day plan, not a 90.  The AutoPay is showing the old $150 value for the old plan, not the new 30 Day.

OP, go into self serve, and see if your future dated plan change is still listed.  

Oh i see. If the plan was future dated correctly, it should not show $150 and that to me seems like a price for a 90 days. 

@NDesai, the OP states they want a 30day plan, not a 90.  The AutoPay is showing the old $150 value for the old plan, not the new 30 Day.

OP, go into self serve, and see if your future dated plan change is still listed.  

@xould You cannot just pay for 30 days if you want 90 days plan. Did you futuredate the promo plan?

xould
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to apply the future plan that I enrolled promotion 1month ago. So I want to pay for this.

But amount due indicates 150$. My future plan is 52$ per 1 month. So I just pay 52$ in this month. I wonder I just wait 11/30 and pay the 52$?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

The plan you want is for the 90 days and that is why its asking to pay $150 ($50 per 30 days with $2 autopay rewards). If you want this plan, you will have to pay the total $150. If you don't want to pay for all 90 days then you can change your plan to 30 days one. See the pricing here: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans

Need Help? Let's chat.