cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get 4 GB per month plan for $45?

pulp74
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello guys I understand there is a a 4 GB per month (9 GB + 3 GB bonus) promotion is available. How to get this plan? When I choose in plan options 9 GB + 3 GB bonus it gives me $156 total before tax. Even if I take in consideration 6 dollars autopay reward it still comes to $50 per month. Thanks. 

46 REPLIES 46

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks for following up, @Noosiekins.  Just in case anyone else encounters the same issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Noosiekins

@srlawren - It looks like I had to re-click auto pay. I think it might also was a glitch from after I updated my expiry date for my credit card on file...

srlawren

@Noosiekins out of curiosity, what was the issue?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Noosiekins

Nevermind... I figured it out 🙂

Noosiekins

Sorry to drag this thread back up again.. .but I just noticed that I'm not seeing any auto pay credits on my account after setting up the  Future Dated Plan Changes to this plan... Do I lose out on it because I'm going onto a new plan and not renewing the old? 

Thanks! 

Dazed
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Was able to sign up for this today, I'm new to public mobile but so far it all went pretty smooth! 

Hoping everyone's experience is as good as mine! 

@Noosiekins wrote:

yup @Luddite. I'm in BC.

Thanks for the update. @srlawren take note! 👍

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Noosiekins

yup @Luddite. I'm in BC.

@Noosiekins wrote:

@Luddite already got it set up to kick in after my next renewal 🙂

@Noosiekins Good. BTW: are you outside Ontario?

Noosiekins

@Luddite already got it set up to kick in after my next renewal 🙂

Noosiekins

OHHHH @Luddite I didn't take into account the Autopay deduction.

@Noosiekins That is the promo; 141-6 autopay = 135/3 = 45.

What is your phone's provincial area code?

In any case if you like the deal then take it; or if you need more data go for the 15 + 3 bonus = 18 GB.

Noosiekins

screenshot.jpg

Here's a screen shot @Luddite ... have a look... Maybe it's a "BC" price?

Noosiekins

@Luddite wrote:

@Noosiekins Depends what you mean by "it"? Look at the top of the Plans page to select ON. The Promos page will then display the "$45" promo.

If you live outside BC, login to your self serve account and see whether that promo plan can be selected under Change Plan. Remember to pick 9 + 3 bonus as the data plan with calling and texting.

Yup exactly what I did. and the final pricing, divided by 3 months work out to $47... 

@Noosiekins Depends what you mean by "it"? Look at the top of the Plans page to select ON. The Promos page will then display the "$45" promo.

If you live outside BC, login to your self serve account and see whether that promo plan can be selected under Change Plan. Remember to pick 9 + 3 bonus as the data plan with calling and texting.

Noosiekins

@will13am wrote:

@Noosiekins wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

141 is pre autopay

It showed 147 pre autopay for me in BC?

Choose Ontario, see if that makes a difference.  This promo was supposedly a targeted promo for Ontario.

I don't think it lets you change the province...

@Noosiekins wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

141 is pre autopay

Choose Ontario, see if that makes a difference.  This promo was supposedly a targeted promo for Ontario.

Noosiekins

@mimmo wrote:

141 is pre autopay

mimmo

@zhadj030 if you look in the announcement thread I posted a image from RFD that shows all the new prices after autopay discount

@mimmo thanks for confirming , I was confused for a sec

mimmo

141 is pre autopay

Correct me if I am wrong, the 90 days 141 promo, (47/month) does it include the autopay reward already, because I think it is, there is a footnote saying the follwoing : 

* on a 90 day plan with a $2 AutoPay reward/30 days activated.

can someone confirm @will13am@mimmo , @ShawnC13

Noosiekins

@fathom wrote:

I saw $5/month for 4G, got excited because I'm so used to see $50/month lately.

But then I remembered for those who are lucky to have the $120/90 days for 12G, this is not quite the same deal 🙂

Ah I heard about that one... I came in at $120/90 for 6G so this deal isn't TOOO shabby

fathom

I saw $5/month for 4G, got excited because I'm so used to see $50/month lately.

But then I remembered for those who are lucky to have the $120/90 days for 12G, this is not quite the same deal 🙂

fathom

Yes Mobile Syrup and Google Newsfeed on Android phones

Noosiekins

@zhadj030 wrote:

Thanks @wetcoaster 

I did say this before, but I will say it again... How in the world do you guys find out those plans/deals before even they are announced ...?

I saw an article on Mobile Syrup... Here is the link. 

https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/09/19/public-mobile-offers-promo-plan-competitive-freedoms-404gb-deal/?...

Thanks @wetcoaster 

I did say this before, but I will say it again... How in the world do you guys find out those plans/deals before even they are announced ...?

@zhadj030

Somebody picked up on the changes made in the plan builder in self-serve this morning and @denkom reported the according RFD thread here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Now-in-self-serve-Province-wide-talk-glob...

This went up this afternoon. No official announcement thread in the community so far (at least as far as I can tell...). Not sure if it has to do with the "confusion" about the "Ontario only" part?

And I agree with you, $45 for 4GB LTE is not bad, specially considering PM's July 2017 pricing strategy...

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

When was the announcement made, I dont see anything. 

For the current prices, 4GB for 45 is actually not bad at all, right ? or am I getting older?

Noosiekins

@MCWC wrote:

@Noosiekins wrote:

Sooo is this available for current users?? I JUST renewed on the 1st on a 90 day plan... What do I do?! 

Go to the screen to change your plan in your account. Select the options to get the promo and future date the change for your next renewal date.

Done and done! WOOP! FINALLY something for us current users! Heart

Need Help? Let's chat.