cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How to change plan?

Hi If i want to switch one plan to another with Public mobile, when can I do that? currently I am on automatic payment. wondering should I do that one day before the payment?  Or it doesn't matter which day to switch? 

thanks for help!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: How to change plan?

You can do that through my account. And yes since you paid for the month wait for the day before to do it. 

@Ivyyang wrote:

Hi If i want to switch one plan to another with Public mobile, when can I do that? currently I am on automatic payment. wondering should I do that one day before the payment?  Or it doesn't matter which day to switch? 

thanks for help!

Mayor / Maire

@Ivyyang wrote:

thanks for help!

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Mayor / Maire

It is recommended when changing plans to change on next renewal date so you don't lose any unused minutes/texts/or data.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank  you all! very helpful!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Lol.  You are welcome. 

@Ivyyang wrote:

Mayor / Maire

@Ivyyang wrote:

Glad you found our replies to be very helpful! Smiley LOL

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@gblackma 
Actually it is quite possible to miss the renewal date trying to hit the last day. Especially since PM has very recently changed the quoted renewal day from being your last day (day 30) to the first new day (day 1) of your 30 day plan.

No need for this as you can log into self serve at any time. Select the plan to change to and then you have the choice to "Change Immediately" OR "Change at Next Renewal". Choosing the latter will do it for you right as your plan renews.

AE_Collector

@Ivyyang wrote:

What was the solution? Solutions play into Community reward calculations, so I've unmarked the self-solution. Please choose the response that helped to correct the issue. 

@LovesToPM wrote:

@Ivyyang wrote:

Glad you found our replies to be very helpful! Smiley LOL

come on now with the messing around...  I do suspect that the two of you are indirectly saying something about the solution.