cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change plan to the advertised $40/30 days plan

adnan_shahid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I currently have a plan with public mobile, but I'd like to switch to the advertised $40/30s plan as mentioned below.

$40/30 days: Province-wide talk, text and 2GB of data (1GB + 1 GB of bonus data) on 3G*

I'm not sure how to go about it as the "change my base plan" option doesn't let me choose this. I tried doing it from the home page but it looks like I'd have to make a new account? I would greatly appreciate any help or clarification regarding this. Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adnan_shahid

The promo plan you're going for is the $120 (after autopay reward) for 90-days prov talk, text, and 6 GB of 3G data (3 GB + 3 GB bonus).

To change to this plan, follow these steps, in this order:
-In your PM self-serve account, go to Plan & Add-ons, then Change Plan
-Select 90-day pass ($25)
-Select unlimited provincial talk ($51)
-Select unlimited text ($29)
-Select data 3 + 3 GB bonus at 3G / 90 days ($81)
-Discounts: 3 choices (-$60) will then auto-select for you

Total: $126  [less $6 autopay reward* = $120 (or $40 per 30 days)]

Important:  The last step is to choose "Change on next renewal date" to future-date your change, not "Change now."  Otherwise, you'd be changing immediately and you'd forfeit whatever remaining time you have left on your current plan.

PMPromo$120for6GBat3G.jpg

*The plan builder will not actually show the effect of any rewards.  Make sure you register for autopay with a credit card in order to actually get the $120/90 days ($40/30 days) cost.  This can be done anytime before the scheduled plan change date.

Need Help? Let's chat.