cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to buy additional data?

Jlee721
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I spent all of my data, so bought add-on. 

It goes to my fund and make my next payment lower.

When I turn off wifi on my phone it led me to data purchase web page which is painfully slow, wait and wait for it and it just gives me error page and gone.. 

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jlee721 wrote:

When I turn off wifi on my phone it led me to data purchase web page which is painfully slow, wait and wait for it and it just gives me error page and gone.. 

@Jlee721  Purchasing add-ons is a two-step process.  When you first "purchase" the add-on the money goes to available funds, you then need to "re-purchase" the add-n and it will take the money from available funds and add the add-on to your account 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

When you run out of data, you need to have Wi-Fi to connect internet, I don't understand why you turn it off. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jlee721 wrote:

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change. Login to your account. Select the Plan and add-ons tab and click on the Change Plan button.
2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a moderator support ticket using the Chat button at the bottom right corner. Moderator wait time is couple hours to 2 days. If your next renewal date is up to 2 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $15 1GB data or $5 200MB data. Expensive option. This is a good option if you need a small amount of data occasionally. Data add-on does not have expiry date. Unused add-on data will be rolled over to next cycle.Please note that there is no refund of the unused days of your current billing cycle if (option 2) you renew your plan early with moderator assistant or (option 1) change plan now.

Need Help? Let's chat.