cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to I renew my service? There is no phone number?

Hey9999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I really hate this 😕

6 REPLIES 6

What's up? Are you in the US and want to extend a 10-day add on? You can do so on the self serve. If you don't have a credit card on file, can you purchase a voucher from Recharge.com?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Hey9999 wrote:

I really hate this 😕

If you signed up and are now just finding out that there is no phone number you really didn't do your research.  Did someone refer you and not explain this to you or did you hear about PM and just decide to sign up?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Hey9999 wrote:

I cannot log in. I cannot reach anyone. I just want to renew my service for 10 days.

I have no Credit card attached ot my account. 

Been working on this for an annoyingly long time 😞

There are no longer 10 day plans except for the US Roaming 10 day add-ons.  Can you purchase a voucher and use *611 to add the payment that way?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Hey9999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot log in. I cannot reach anyone. I just want to renew my service for 10 days.

I have no Credit card attached ot my account. 

Been working on this for an annoyingly long time 😞

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Hey9999 If you are able to login to your self serve account pay and click reactivate. If you have a credit card on file dial 611 and pay. Reboot your phone after payment.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Was your account inactive over 90 days ?  If it was then you would need to buy a new sim and setup a new account.  There is no phone# .  Moderators can be contacted by messaging them.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.