cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: How plans work at Public Mobile?

Thanks. Where do I find how to set up the data? thanks.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Kerri wrote:

Thanks. Where do I find how to set up the data? thanks.

You will find the latest information on setting up data in the knowledge base article Setting up Data (APN) on your phone.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why do you need to change your plan before the renewal?  If i havent bought/paid for the plan, i should be able to change it, no?

Oracle

@Lvanderwier wrote:

Why do you need to change your plan before the renewal?  If i havent bought/paid for the plan, i should be able to change it, no?

I am not quite sure what you are getting at with the question.  With this service you are free to change plans any time and as many times as you wish.  There are no restrictions.  The only thing to be mindful of is that each time a plan is changed immediately, all paid usage is lost.  Most customers future date their changes so that it takes effect at the next renewal.  Having said that most of us are content with whatever plan we have select when joining the service.  We continue to renew on the same plan month after month. 

Can we add 200MB ($10) Add-On with any Talk & Text Plan ?

Oracle

@AKSHAYPALAV wrote:

Can we add 200MB ($10) Add-On with any Talk & Text Plan ?

Yes, you can. It will not expire until you fully use up all 200MB of data. 

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just switched from Telus. I had been looking at Public Mobile for awhile but felt it was too good to be true. I’m glad I finally went ahead and switched. I’m now saving money on my monthly plan and Public Mobile offers many different plans to meet my needs. I like that I can switch my plan at any time and of course I love the rewards the company offers. 

I have been recommending Public Mobile to everyone. I wish I had switched sooner. 

Reading alot about making your own plan. I just picked one of the plans offered and wondering if it is better to create my own plan?

Mayor / Maire

@wyldfirez wrote:

Reading alot about making your own plan. I just picked one of the plans offered and wondering if it is better to create my own plan?

@wyldfirez it's worth exploring the build your own plan tool for sure.  You may not find anything that meets your needs/budget better but it's worth a look.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.