cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much data do I have in my $35 plan?

Navigator33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello everyone,

I recently got Public Mobile's $35 plan in Manitoba. The guy who I got this plan from told me that I have 2 GB data ( 1 GB + 500 MB bonus + 500 MB bonus with autopay) every month. But when I log in online in self serve options it says I have 1.5 GB data under My Plan and Data & Add on Usage.

So, I wanted to ask, how much data do I have? 1.5 GB? Or 2 GB and it is just not showing in my online account because 500 GB is bonus.

Answers are much appreciated! 🙂

6 REPLIES 6

bhavpate4
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

with bonus you have 1.5 GB plus if you set up auto pay then you can get extra 500MB.

hope it helps

Navigator33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Thanks a lot! What I was looking for.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Navigator33 

Have you set up autopay yet? 

If you have not set up autopay then you will not have that extra 500mb. 

The current 35.00 plan has 2GB of data but if the guy who sold you the plan disnt sign you up for the one with the bonus then you will not receive it. 

Can you take a screenshot of your overview page where it shows data. Erase any personal info. 

Have an awesome evening!

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You will see two different $35 plans.

VERY IMPORTANT - Make sure to select " Change at next renewal "

This 30 day period would be 1.5 gigs but select the 2 gig option and make sure to select change at next renewal. When your next bill is due you will be charged for new plan with the 2 gigs.

Screenshot_20200707_000619.jpg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Did you activate your sim card online or through a mobile place?

The regular plan is 1.5 gigs with autopay but the new promotion is if you activate online you get an additional 500mb to bring it to two gigs.

If your account shows 1.5 gigs then that is what you have.

Screenshot_20200706_235957.jpg

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

When did you activate your account and where/how did you activate? It might be that you either didn't qualify for the 2 GB promo or you did and you haven't received the extra data. Please provide more details so we can better help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.